The Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor is MedShape’s non-rotational solution for simple and reliable soft tissue repair.
Delivered pre-compressed in a low-profile geometry, the Eclipse Sheath inserts easily between the tendon and the bone. Insert and squeeze the trigger to experience controlled Sheath expansion for effective soft tissue fixation.
An initial shape for easy insertion.
A final shape for secure fixation.
A simple way to trigger the transformation.
The Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor is designed for the fixation of connective soft tissues (tendons and ligaments) to bone during tenodesis, tendon transfer, and ligament reconstruction procedures in the extremities.
The Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor can be used in the following procedures:
- Arthroscopic Biceps Tenodesis
- Sub-pectoral Biceps Tenodesis
- Medial/lateral Collateral Ligament (MCL/LCL) Reconstruction
- Medial Patellofemoral (MPFL) Reconstruction
- Lateral Ankle Stabilization
- Flexor HallucisLongus (FHL) Tendon Transfer
- Posterior Tibialis Tendon Transfer
The Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor’s straightforward, non-rotational insertion and expansion technique:
- Pre-loaded on Disposable Gun for fast and easy handling
- Manufactured out of MedShape’s proprietary shape memory PEEK Altera, a high strength, biocompatible, radiolucent polymer
- Offered in broad range of sizes to accommodate any bone anatomy (4 – 9mm in diameter, 10 – 20mm in length)
- Adapts to surgeon preference for any arthroscopic or mini-open soft tissue repair procedure
The Eclipse Soft Tissue Anchor has been cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration for sale in the United States. US market launch pending.
One shape for easy insertion. Another shape for secure fixation.
A simple way to trigger the transformation. Now that’s genius.